Happy Inauguration DAY!!!! I hope everyone emerges from the day safe, in one piece, alive and happy. I hope Obama's inauguration is accepted by all and there is just heightened security all over DC to protect the tens of thousands of people attending beyond Obama. My own lil bro (18yrold) is there right now attending Inaugural Balls etc. There's a part of me that's jealous wishing i could be there to celebrate but I know the majority of me is relieved to say the least because I'm avoiding the crowds and craziness.
WEight-wise: 163.8lbs. There's a part of me that is of course SO happy to see the weight come down this fast, but there is a realistic part of me that's wondering why it's coming off so fast and wondering about the sustainability of it all. I am not starving. Nor am I cuting out carbs/protein/fats. I eat when I'm hungry. And I eat as nutritiously as possible. So i expect to lose weight. But I don't want to average more than 2lbs per week and right now I'm averaging around 2.5-3lbs. Part of it is that I have some sort of stomach thing. My tummy has been making funny noises and my bowel movements are not as healthy as I'd like them to be. Sorry for the TMI.....
I've got to drive far this morning to my hospital to get my TB test and get all the health stuff screened. I'm slightly nervous because this is the first time I'm driving like 50 miles by myself, with highways etc. to a location I've never been to on my own. I know it's silly but I got my license in March last year. And being at college, I never got to drive the car until I came home once in a blue moon. So I still am an inexperienced driver but can drive well enough. Hopefully being home will push me to drive all the time (which i do lately) and just become comfortable with driving.
I also am working at the Gap again today during the day and perhaps during the night. I know that always leaves me tired because you're on your feet walking around, moving for 4 hrs straight. And well that's burning more calories than me sitting on my booty doing nada. So onward and forward. I hope everyone's having a good day and starts their morning off right ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment