skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fabulously Fit
Friday, March 6, 2009
Oh 150s...I can just smell you!!
Weigh In: 160.8.
Loss for the week: -1.0lb
SOOO CLOSE to the 150s!! When I get down below 160, I'll take progress pics and report measurement stats for the 10lb benchmark.
1 comment:
Kinder
March 7, 2009 at 6:51 AM
Yay! Way to go! You rock!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(59)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(17)
Renewed
I put away my scale
Why?
Pictures
It's only tuesday and I feel MUCH MUCH better
A new week to start
The War between Me, Myself and I
Weight Updates
Down Down Down
10 lbs!!! One of the best weeks ever.
He's COMING!!!
Post Coming Soon
I think I'm addicted to the internet ;(
Oh 150s...I can just smell you!!
Mind Games
PMS-ing....
I'm still alive. Sorry for taking such a big writi...
►
February
(13)
►
January
(26)
Yay! Way to go! You rock!
ReplyDelete