Sunday, March 15, 2009

10 lbs!!! One of the best weeks ever.

So this has been an epic and amazing week in terms of my general contentment and all the pieces in my life falling into a pretty seamless puzzle. I mean things are still as hectic and uncertain as ever, but my dad and my brothers love my boyfriend. And I had an amazingly fantastic week just enjoying my boyfriend and how much my friends/family respect him as a person. My man and I spent time in Rhode Island and all around MA. I just am so happy to be his and him to be mine. I'll post pictures when he sends me them (since my mom had my camera) and you'll see some good times we had. In the mean time, here is a weight related update:

I weighed in today at 159.4lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even try that hard; by that I mean that I ate intuitively and tried to cover the main food groups each day. But I still went out to eat and had dessert. I didn't focus on food too much nor hate on my body. For the most part, my beautiful body did for me what I needed it to do and I tried to treat it well as well. My boyfriend made me feel absolutely gorgeous and I truly felt comfortable in my skin.

I promised that I would post progress pics when I reached this bench mark (-10lbs!), as well as measurement stats...So without further ado:

The pictures:
before: 1/9/09 after: 1/15/2009

(click to enlarge)

I definitely do see a subtle difference in the bodies, with my newer body being leaner and more toned. I do not see HUGE differences, because I think my midriff is always relatively lean but the body looks more vertical if that makes more sense: like toned and defined and less "hanging out". I took a couple more pictures so that you guys see what my body is like now:


So there you have it in terms of pictures. you get almost a 360 degree view of what I look like stripped down to my bra and shorts (hehe).

Here are the changes in measurement as well:
1/9/09 3/15/09
waist 28.5 waist:27.75
bust: 39.5 bust: 36.5
under bust 32.5 underbust: 30.5
stomach 33 stomach: 30.25
hips 38 hips: 37
butt 41 butt: 40
r. thigh 25 rthigh:24.5
l thigh 24.75 lthigh: 24.25

So I definitely have lost inches all around and I am proud of my body for adapting so naturally. I've lost about 10lbs in around 2 months and I'm so proud of that achievement. I am ALL FOR slow slow weight loss and just want my body to settle in a happy range where I can do what I'm doing now. I'm blessed with a relatively fast metabolism and true love of food, so I can't complain. I have my boyfriend for tonight and tomorrow he leaves. I then wait for a couple months before i get to see him on his birthday in May. It's a long time but I feel so good about us, that I'm not too worried. I love the weather outside and am happy that spring is finally settling down. I hope everyone is having the same success that I have and I promise to just be in and relish this moment!! Hugs.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a hottie! Great job, you truly look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! That is awesome!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so totally rock!!! I DEFINITELY could tell what you meant about appearing more "vertical." It's almost like the inches lost around got added on the way up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SLAMMIN, girl!!! That is awesome that you were able to eat intuitively - something I am really striving for!!!! Oh and how I long to be in the 150's....

    So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete