Whoohoo. Time for another bubbly post a'la Kud!
Thanks for ALL your sweet/kind/inspiring comments yesterday. It made me feel loved and respected and I totally appreciate the time you guys take out of your God-knows-how-busy days to read what I write and give some commentary. Thanks so much. It inspires me to wake up the next day and write a quick post on the positives in my life:
So basic updates/yays in my life:
1. I think I'm going to go off of the pill. It's been 3 weeks that I've had my period and it's getting heavier which is NOT NORMAL at all and I do not want to go higher up in my dosage of hormones so I'm going to go off of it and see what happens.
2. I woke up this morning and did wii-fit yoga. I decided I wanted to get a nice stretch in the morning and what better sets your day of right than 15 minutes of yoga on Fernando (my wii fit board). Me and Fernando had a good ol' time if yaknowwhati'msayin'.....haha. Could I be any greasier?!
3. I'm off to work with kids who are sick and it involves me playing, doing arts and crafts, holding sick infants and helping out the parents with traumatized siblings. I love doing what I do and today should be no different.
4. I am listening to a Billie Holliday song and drinking tea, which is the ultimate soothing ritual in the morning, showing myself some self-love and luxury during these difficult times
5. I'm going on a friend-date with one of my best friends tomorrow who also is not celebrating V-day with a man (sadly my man is in pittsburgh, and she's single) so we're dating eachother friday night---We're doing a double feature of girl flicks, starting off with He's just not that into you and moving onto Confessions of a Shopaholic
6. I'm going to a Sitaar concert with my parents on V-day, going to get my ethnic on :D
7. I'm going to Bowdoin to visit my little Bro (he's 19, haha) at College, on Sunday and get to see his college for the first time and spend some quality family time
8. MONDAY'S A HOLIDAY!!!!
Ok, that' s it. I hope some of this positive energy flies off of the screen and rubs off on you. Be happy! Regardless of your body size, or perhaps dare I say it...Because of it!, feel happy that you're healthy, walking, seeing, tasting, smelling and touching person with your intact being. And even if you're injured/ill, be sure to remember that you're alive, enjoying the air that everyone else is breathing and just take a second to remember all the positives in your life. Ok, I'm signing out now. I'll stop by your blogs when I get home in the afternoon. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am definitely feeling the positive vibes. : ) Hope you enjoy your date night. I'd love to hear how the movies are, I've been wanting to see both.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time! Let us know how the movies are!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary